Welcome to the Miosix wiki. This wiki contains the documentation for the Miosix kernel.
Follow the Quick start to install the Miosix Toolchain and compile the Miosix 2.0 kernel.
- Have a look at the Miosix APIs, libraries and examples that you can use for your applications.
- The page on Synchronization primitives lists the possible ways to shnchronize beween multiple threads or between a thread and an interrupt routine.
- How to reduce the kernel code size for deeply embedded applications.
- Check out which microcontroller boards are supported by Miosix.
- A note of flashing Miosix on ST boards with the latest ST-LINK firmware.
Due to spam (within two days from setting up the wiki) account registration is disabled. If you want to create an account, ask to fede.tft&&miosix.org (s/&&/@/)