Welcome to the Miosix wiki. This wiki contains the documentation for the Miosix kernel.
Follow the Quick start to install the Miosix Toolchain and compile the Miosix 2.0 kernel.
- Have a look at the Miosix APIs, libraries and examples that you can use for your applications.
- The page on Synchronization primitives lists the possible ways to shnchronize beween multiple threads or between a thread and an interrupt routine.
- How to reduce the kernel code size for deeply embedded applications.
- Check out which microcontroller boards are supported by Miosix.
- A note of flashing Miosix on ST boards with the latest ST-LINK firmware.
- Notes on Miosix in emulation with QEMU and Renode. Spoiler: doesn't work that well, especially with recent kernels, don't get your hopes up.
Due to spam (within two days from setting up the wiki) account registration is disabled. If you want to create an account, ask to fede.tft&&miosix.org (s/&&/@/)