From Miosix Wiki
Revision as of 23:13, 22 April 2014 by Andreabont (Created page with "Here is a list of some of the Miosix APIs, currently far form being complete * The Serial port tutorial explains how to interface to a computer through the C functions ''...")
Here is a list of some of the Miosix APIs, currently far form being complete
- The Serial port tutorial explains how to interface to a computer through the C functions printf()/scanf() or the C++ cin/cout objects.
- The Filesystem tutorial explains how to read/write to files on a SD or MicroSD card using the standard C/C++ API.
- The Pthread tutorial shows the basics of multithreading in Miosix using the standard Pthread API.
- The Native thread tutorial shows how to use the Miosix-specific thread API.
- The GPIO tutorial shows how to interface with external hardware devices using the GPIO API.
- The HD44780 LCD tutorial shows how to connect a standard alphanumeric LCD to a board running Miosix.
- The Servo tutorial shows how to interface with servomotors from Miosix.